Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"I'm afraid to link it to anyone...

I'm afraid my friends head's will explode." So says Chris in reference to my blog and why he won't give me a shout out. He was razzing me for my blog style/type style ie: layout style and "over-usage" of fonts in single posts. "None of that different font, color, spacing stuff you do" when I went into his blog to fix some typos. Geesh!

You're welcome, sir.

There, I saved it for my post...gee there is just so much one can do on blogspot, the possibilities are endless... [sarc].

2 comments:

Abra La Mente said...

Your layouts are just fine!

Jennifer said...

Ha ha! Well I can say that my Typography teacher from my art school days would probably agree, but we're not printing anything in a coffee table book here in blogland, are we? Have fun!! And my motto is: The More Color, The Better. I find this applies to pretty much every aspect of life. :D