Saturday, February 23, 2008

Visit From the South

Friends from Athens, Georgia visiting last week during one of the many Minnesota cold spells this winter!

Stella, Hazel, Halvor, Jack, Daisy, Lyle and Graham

Not everyone can keep their eyes open at this point...it was a late night!




Do you think that 6 kids could all sit still at one time?

The kids went outside on Wednesday night to view the lunar eclipse. I ended up staying out with the girls and Jack while the took turns sledding down the snow piles at the end of our driveway! It was bitterly cold, like -10F at that point in the evening, but they just kept going. They had as much fun as they could in that lack of sledding space and the frigid temps! Ah, the joys of childhood.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL those pictures are hilarious! I'll let you know if I got any with everyone looking- I haven't even downloaded them yet.

We miss you guys!! Much love- XOXO

Donna said...

I'm so horribly jealous

grousy said...

Hi Donna- I know, I felt so blessed to have them here. I felt a little guilty not having a whole MN Mamas get together or meeting up somewhere else with others, but our plan was to have them Friday for Chris' band at the brewpub, but that didn't work for them. We moved it up a few days and kept Jack home from school. Lot's of activity in our little house, but it was so wonderful...and went waaaa-aaay too fast!