Thursday, February 7, 2008

eBay find!!!!

I have a very famous artise neighbour that has just put on the finale for his major masterpiece. He has used a very symbolic pallet, of mostly green. Very urbane and characteristic of his surroundings.

His work

He has managed to procure the necessary resources to expound on his inital, primative idea. I believe he has reached a new plateau. Time is of the essence~this has taken him days, if not a week to accomplish. Not sure how much higher he should shoot and if he stops at this point, will it sabotage his hopes for taking his work off street? Not sure, but for now I'm supporting him in all his efforts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's with the spelling of neighbour. You are becoming Canadian. Rickie and Bubbles

grousy said...

I thought I told you guys to leave me alone! Now your Sunnyvale hides show up here trying to put a label on me. You only wish Canada had as much pride in you as it has in me! They've taken me in. They've shown me their finest. The crumbs of my CoffeeCrisp are too good for your kind! I've got me a lawyer and you lissen' up good boys- Mr. Lahey's cousin Marty lives here in Lake Wobegon and has a store-front attorney-goods/pawn shop that has set the wheels in motion to put an end to all these charades. You boys are so oouuut of your minds. I gotta put on my red touqe and shovel the walk now, so push off!