Friday, August 22, 2008

Two Super Cool Things!

One to read about

and

One to watch!

Yesterday I got a phone call from JM Oil (JM Speedstop) and I won $250 in gas! YES!
I usually go to the one in Foley because it's almost always less than in St. Cloud. I always have a .05 cents off coupon (per gallon, jack couldn't figure out I was so exicted to get a nickel off, lol) and get my card stamped. Wednesday's are double stamp days, fill up fast that way! Once it's full you can get free ice, soda, chips or .05 cents off/per gallon...then fill out the other side with your info and turn it in and WIN!
So, remember when I asked the question? Are you still sure you don't want to touch me? LOL


OK now, two of the cutest kids I know just put out a video!
My friend Jennifer from Athens, GA has some of the cutest kids I've ever met! Each one delightful, cute and so darn talented! Scroll down past the info on the "FLIP" and watch the fun and cuteness (sound is a little fuzzy at first, but don't worry it comes in better later). Oh, and heed Jennifer's warning!

Stella and Lyle





No comments: