Sunday, February 22, 2009

You'd Think Rapunzel Was Here!


I took a good 4 inches off of Graham just now!

I love his long locks, but they snarl a lot and it was time for a new look. We'll likely let him grow it out again. I just wanted to see what a little boy cut might look like on him.

It's not actually straight, but it's doable. I cute Jack's too and I really like the look. His grows so fast and I merely cut the ends, sides and bangs just a little- I did some fancy "layering" cuts. He looks like Andy Gibb a la 1978-CUTE! Well, that's my dream love, so maybe I'm going too far there. It's more Bay City Roller/ a feathered look. It's pretty funky and I like it. He likes that I think it's cool, so maybe therefore he's cool. What do I know, I'm not exactly the picture of hip.

If they let me takes pix, I'll post.

5 comments:

Abra La Mente said...

Can't wait to see models of my teenage idols! LOL!

grousy said...

Jack made me cut his bangs more last night because they were too long- I tried, but lost some of that "choice" feathered look LOL

BTW, jack wore to school this morning his "Magazines on Fire" T-shirt that you made for him about 5 years ago (it is now about his size, it used to be a long nightshirt for him!). He may get kicked out of school- you know, a picture of a kid in his undies and all!

Abra La Mente said...

OMG, I forgot about that shirt! Too funny! You'll have to let me know if he gets in trouble...

Jennifer said...

Oh yes you are the picture of hip! Can't wait to see those handsome boys in person. Sorry I've been so absent online and just generally out of touch. We miss you guys a whole bunch.

Jen said...

I can officially report that the hair looks great... saw the boys at open mic last night. Looks fabulous, Ruth! Oh, and the boys were amazingly well behaved during several sets. They just played quietly the whole time (minus Jack's head-slap... ask Chris about that one, ha). Beautiful family you have.