Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What the?

I'm not going to link any of the news items, you'll just have to believe me on this. Besides, I got it from Jon Stewart and the Daily Show is the only unbiased news source out there!

What the ?? is wrong with the media following the Obama girls like a bunch of stalkers and reporting what they are wearing, the kind of doll hanging from their backpack, eating at school for the next 2 days, and so on? Geez! Kind of creepy. The Daily Show had great comments- just classic! ;)




2 comments:

Jen said...

Jon Stewart is pretty much the sexiest man alive... handsome, hilarious, and friggin' brilliant. And his being a liberal definitely doesn't hurt, either. ;)

Thanks for sharing, Ruth!

grousy said...

Jen, I was trying to link up some of the video from the Daily, but it didn't work last night.
Totally agree- Jon rawks my socks, I don't think Chris minds me saying so!

Kind of kidding, but actually pretty down right serious when I say they are the only non-biased news source out there I trust. When one can look at everything and find the humor in just about everything, it's easier to digest and breakdown the "real important" stuff, IMHO