Friday, May 16, 2008

SOLD!

Sold the old Volvo yesterday for a whopping $750! Whoo-hoo!

Some guy was suppose to come and get it weeks ago and we could barely squeeze $650 out of him. After promising several times he was coming to get it, I gave up. I posted it on Craigslist Mpls for $900/o.b.o. and then later on Craigslist St. Cloud. After a few inquiries and some more promises to come up to see it- some woman from Annandale came over yesterday and offered $750 cash and she'd take it away at 3pm. SOLD!

Ah, now we are not the TT of our neighborhood anymore and another Clampettmoilbe has left the premises. Oh wait, our house looks pretty crappy still, so maybe we still are the TT of the neighborhood. Well, it's good to aspire to be "something", right?

3 comments:

Lisa Zahn said...

Ruth, I just found your blog from your comment on Chris'! Cool. I'm so glad to have another n-hood blogger.

And I don't think you're the TT of the neighborhood. Not even close. Do you notice the yard next door to us? That slumlord doesn't make it up more than 2x/summer to take care of the lawn. I'm sick of it! (But it's not even the worst one in the n-hood.) No, you guys are not even close.

Lisa Zahn said...

Hey, I just went and read all the posts. You've had this blog like, forever, and you didn't tell me!!

Oh well. Thanks for the thanks for the skiing photos. They looked good on your blog!

Lisa

grousy said...

Hey Lisa, thanks for checkin' it out-
I'm not much of a blogger and only started after Chris started his. Every once in a while I'll get a post up or some new pix. It's a nice way for friends and family from out of state to see what's up...in an visual sort of way!