Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pride of Home State


It's all about where you're from. What you feel are the important things in life. What your connection is to this world. Apparently, we've made such an impression about the importance of Minnesota, our heritage that when my almost 5 year old Graham was about 3-1/2yrs old he came to me and said, "Look, I made Minnesota"

I have to say, I didn't know that my Graham had such a way with chocolate grahams and so much pride in his state that he'd want to crunch, munch and gnaw the shape of Minnesota out of a graham cracker.
Glad we don't live in Massachusetts! Ha!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hee! My kids do things like that all the time. They are often fashioning shapes from square or rectangular shaped foods :)

Oh and we have MN shaped cookie cutters- my kids know that state shape better than all the ones we've actually lived in. WE don't stay put long enough LOL

Abra La Mente said...

Leave it to Graham to be creative with his Graham crackers! Cute!